5.8.11

Short and sweet.

Thankful is really the word to describe this post. Today I am in Nags Head, NC with two of my closet friends. These two lovely ladies have been around for as long as I can remember. They have been with me through every life changing moment, good and bad! No matter what time of day, all I have to do is make a call and they would be there by my side. How many people can say they have true friends like that? I am so lucky to call them my loves. I am beyond thankful for two amazing friends that I know will be around until I take my final breath, holding my hand until the end. I love you both :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you too girl and I am so lucky to have someone like you to call my friend! My very great friend! You are an awesome person and I am so happy that we have such a great friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete