19.8.11

Blessed...


Since I was a little wee one I have always wanted to be a mommy. Carrying my dolls around and acting like their mother was not out of the ordinary for me. It was just a part of who I was and who I grew up to be. A mommy to me is something that no other feeling can compare to. It is just...amazing :). I never was one of those kids that dreamed of being famous. Of course I had my Debbie Gibson moments on our front porch, but that was it. That life never appealed to me. I loved the family that I grew up in and knew that one day I would have a family of my own. Family gatherings for birthdays and the holidays became my favorite thing to do. Just being with my family was special. Maybe because I had such an amazing one!

August 21, 2004 I married the love of my life and my new family had begun...


When I look at my little family of five (seven years later) I just smile :). I just cant help it! I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would have been a mommy of three. Sometimes I have to pinch myself and wonder why God decided to bless me with this wonderful little life. I truly am blessed beyond words and I am so thankful.

My life revolves around my family and I would not have it any other way. Being able to stay at home with my babies is the most amazing thing. I love being here with my loves when they wake up until they put their sleepy little heads on their pillows at night. Not many families are able to do it so I know how fortunate we are. My momma was never able to stay at home. Her and my father both had to work to support our family. I must say they worked their booties off for my sister and I to have the life that we deserved. .

So here I am, 29 years young...a momma of three and a wife to wonderful (sexy) man who loves me more than words can even begin to describe. We may not be rich in money but we sure are rich in so many other ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment