2.8.11

Pin what you interest at PINTEREST...

So here I am again. A two post day...go on with my bad self! Haha...man I crack myself up!

Ok (clearing throat)...here we go! So for those of you who read the title and immediately knew what I was talking about, good for you! Now on to those who have no earthly idea as to what I am referring too, I would like to welcome you to the world of Pinterest. You say, what? Well let me explain.

Have you ever began to plan a wedding or redecorate your home and had no clue where to begin? Well now you do. Pinterest is a website that helps you create your own virtual pinboard and organize the things that you absolutely love! You can save your favorite recipes or just figure out what kind of style you have with the certain things you pin. Also you can follow people that share your taste so that you do not miss any of their pins.

I know this seems totally out of  whack from your normal social networking site but it is amazing! I am totally new to this and have been doing more looking than actual pinning, but I am working on that! Baby steps!

Here is a view into the world of pinterest!


And here is the link to my page http://pinterest.com/morganhart/. Like I said not much pinning going on but I will get better at it. I just get lost in every one elses pins that I forget to pin myself. I will get better, I promise.

So go check it out! I promise you will love it and it is interesting to see who shares your style.

On and a shout out to my fellow famous bloggers over at Young House love (there is a link under my links over to your left :) for introducing this to me! If you love everything DIY like I do, you will fall in love with there blog. Trust me! I feel like a stalker ;)

So now that you now.....GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment