21.8.11

Lucky Number 7

Pinning, pinning, and even some more pinning pretty much describes my addiction these days. It is amazing how one little social networking website just keeps drawing me in every day and I mean every day and sometimes a bit more than I am willing to admit! Its just that amazing!

I love interior design and this website just sparks that fire! My husband is wondering where I am getting all this energy and it is from Pinterest! There are so many wonderful ideas. I just cant get enough! I mean I seriously cant get enough of it. Its kinda sad when you think about it but for those few minutes a day it takes me away to my own special little paradise and it couldn't make me happier.

So there now that I have gotten that off my chest I feel so much better.....ahhhhhh!

This does tie into the title and our 7th anniversary, which by the way, it is today! I was browsing Pinterest today and found this beauty....

Seven years today :)
How adorable is that?!?! I mean talk about a cute little thing to do for any event. Wedding, birthday, or an anniversary. So easy and cheap to DIY! Maybe in the near future I may have to try this baby out.
So anyway I am off to prop my feet up on the couch and watch a movie with my love. What a great ending to an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment