2.8.11

Bye Bye Bye...well I guess I mean...Hi Hi HI!

Bye Bye Bye doesn't really seem to fit with what this post is all about but for some strange reason I have been singing it all. day. long. Here is a little something to remind you of that wonderful song that lives inside my noggin today.


So well anyway, HI HI HI! It has definitely been quite some time since I blogged but I'm baacckk!
Things have been a bit different around the Hart house these past 5 months and I blame....


Kate Elizabeth Hart!

                                                                  

She is the newest member to the Hart clan and I cant even begin to express how amazing and wonderful she is. If I could have dreamed of the most perfect third child, she is it! God truly knew how much this momma could handle. She just makes my heart smile. I still cannot believe that she is already 6 months old and how fast the time has flown by!

I still have to pinch myself to see if I really am awake. A mommy of three? How can that be? It definitely snuck up on us! But I would not change it for the world. Just means somewhere down this long road a head of us, there will be plenty of grand babies to spoil!

I really am excited to be back. It has felt out of the norm to not blog every day or every other day. I have been doing a lot of DIY projects around the house lately and I cant wait to share one of my passions with you. 

Hope you continue to follow me on this journey with no destination!

I am working on another post right after this one on my new found love....stay tuned!

1 comment: