8.8.11

Buzz...buzz...buzz...


wish i had that many arms!

We are some busy bees in this house all week! With Anthony's parents coming in next week and (you know me) everything needs to be done! It actually gives me a deadline because if I didn't have that, my list would never get finished. So here is the list of everything I still have to get done in exactly one week from today...yikes!

1. Paint Kate's new room
2. Reorganize Kate's room
3. Clean and stain deck (that's a biggie)
4. Install new sand pump for pool
5. Clean out pool
6. Clean
7. Clean
8. Oh yea and CLEAN!

Hopefully today I can scratch one or two things off that list! Man this is such an exciting post! Really it is a to do list for me and if I do not document it somewhere then it will never get done. So there you have it. Now off to get buzzing away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment