31.10.09

Mirror, Mirror on The Wall, Whos the Fairest of Them All?

So yea its Halloween and don't get me wrong, I do love it, but when trying to diet...ummm...yea it doesn't work out so much. I have a slight addiction to chocolate. Well maybe I should use a stronger word then slight, I would say that the word extreme would suffice! Chocolate and me go hand in hand. Sometimes my husband takes a backseat when there is some chocolate around. Well you get my point....it doesn't help the diet and workout plan but for some reason I just can't back away. I guess that would call for an intervention, I'm just sayin'.

It amazes me how many "tastes" there are when it comes to choosing a Halloween costume. At our Harvest fest tonight at church, I would have had the best time just sitting back and people watching. By the way, that's what I do best, watch people and just observe. Try it. You will love it. Anyway back to the topic...costumes. Ahhh yes I really cant describe it, you know that feeling that just comes over you and you just want to stop the person and say, "Did you even look in the mirror before you left your house?" I mean come on, I know its Halloween and all, but seriously? There comes that point where it just looks trashy. I mean I am guessing sexy was what was trying to be achieved, but you missed the mark. Plus didn't I just mention in the second sentence of this paragraph that it was our Harvest fest at my church? Yes, church.

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight. Thank God tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment