24.10.09

Pigs Don't Fly and Looters Go Free

Its a miracle! All the laundry is done and the unpacking is complete. Oh and by the way, pigs never flew, so guess who did it all? Umm that's right, me! It only took me a week to do it, but hey it is done and I am rejoicing! I finally can go to my closet to pick out my clothes where they are hanging neatly and not a wrinkled mess bunched in a suitcase. Ahhh it feels good :)

Oh and totally off topic, I just have one question: whats the point in having detectors in a store when someone makes them go off and then no one even pays attention to them? My husband and I had this conversation earlier tonight. He took Ty to Target tonight to get baby food for Emma, well as they were leaving the store, the detectors went off. Anthony said that he stopped, looked around and waited for someone to come to make sure they weren't stealing anything. Well no one came so they continued out the door, loot in tow. Not really...I mean they really went to Target but they didn't really steal anything, wow I just confused myself.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't get it either. They never check my bags whenever the detectors go off. I know that I have paid for everything, but you'd think that they would want to check our bags. We must look really honest! :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete