16.10.09

Orphan purse finds loving home...

The funniest thing happened while we were out this afternoon. As I was walking up and down the purse aisle at TJ Max, a black Red Marc Ecko distressed leather purse just jumped right off the rack and into my cart. I felt so bad for the little thing, so I decided to give it a home. I must say it looks pretty good hanging on my shoulder. :) I just couldn't let it hang there all by itself, so what else could I do? Hey don't judge, you would have done the same thing!

Another day and another dollar...spent! That's right folks, Jonesboro's finest shopping boutiques produced once again.

This just in...
Anthony and his brother just jumped in their parents pool. Yes I know what you are thinking, are they crazy? Well they didn't do it for pure pleasure, they are trying to clean it out so that his parents can close it up. So yea, as I type, they are swimming in a pool when the temperature outside is about fifty degrees. I am inside the house and can still hear them screaming like little girls. I should be out there taking video but I would rather be sitting here in this cozy house talking to you folks. I think I am choosing correctly!

Oh the whole reason for blogging today was to give you this link.
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/OD2lBxtoDFGhSIV1

Just click. No questions. Trust me you will be thoroughly entertained :)

No comments:

Post a Comment