21.10.09

Infamous Neat Freak Lets Down Her Guard

So we have been home from Arkansas for almost four days and we are still living out of our suitcases. I am usually a clean freak and I like everything in order, but for some reason I could care less about unpacking at the moment. No one can see my cluttered mess because I have hidden all the suitcases in Emma's room for the time being.

It is so much easier to pack for a ten day vacation than to unpack. Oh well, I guess I will get to it eventually. As for now my husband is forced to get his boxers and soxs from the mesh pocket inside his suitcase. Hey if he doesn't like it, then he can unpack them. Oh wait, I just made myself laugh on that thought :) When pigs fly...

Wow was I just ranting...umm yes I think I was. We as women are entitled to rant every now and then about our men. Even if it is in a blog, I already feel so much better.

2 comments:

  1. I hate unpacking too. I wish the clothes could magically go back into the closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loathe unpacking...my bags usually sit around for a couple of days before unpacking, too. Like you, I'm a neat/organization freak. Hey, we're only human, right? However, we only have a month between the time we get home before we have to start packing again...perhaps I'll just not unpack at all? Ha....riiiiiight.

    ReplyDelete