17.10.09

Florida's home cooking at its best...

How does a team that had five turnovers and six sacks still win a game? I will tell you how. When they play a team that missed two field goals, two missed touch downs, and had two horrible calls.

I just witnessed home cooking at its best during the Gators and Razorbacks game. Two of the worst calls I have seen all season lead to a Gator touchdown that pretty much sealed the fate of the game.

I usually do not get so worked up over a football game but when I am surrounded by nothing but Hog fans, it is hard to just sit back and remain silent. Screaming and jumping up and down were just a few activities that I took part in over the last couple of hours. Maybe I was able to scream and jump off the calories from the amazing banana pudding that I scarfed down during half time.

On a happier note, the catfish that we fried today for lunch was perfection at its best. Nothing like some deep fried southern food to help a diet go bad. But let me tell you, it was so so so worth it. Hey I am on vacation, don't judge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment