15.10.09

Its about time...

Well, here we are...finally! The Hart family is now blogging and I hope to take all of you on this crazy ride with us. I am excited to finally jump on the blogging train, choo choo!

I never realized how hard it would be to pick a name for this blog. Trying to find a clever name to put a smile on peoples faces about drove me crazy. Needless to say, Listen to Our Hart's Beat won the battle and is now officially our blogs name. A little clever I might add :) Lets see those smiles people!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog name! Blogging is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! i have been wanting to do it for some time, so here i am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Now, not only do I get to see you everyday, talk to you everyday, and text you everyday...but also read you everyday. Good Lord! I wonder when our honeymoon period will end and we will get tired of eachother. Never Gonna Happen =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm dear that will never ever happen! love you

    ReplyDelete