25.5.10

Movie renting heaven!

Okay so I am sure most of you know about Redbox and how awesome it is but there is so much more about this wonderful red movie making machine.


Did you know that you can go online and create an account? Well you can and it also gives you the choice to check certain locations to see if they have the movie you want even before getting in your car. You can also check it out online and it holds it for you for 24 hours. You say thats awesome well I have something even sweeter.

Wait for it...
Wait for it...

Sign up to get a free movie every Monday. Thats right I said free! They will send a text to your phone with a code that you can put in at the machine and then there is no charge. I know, pretty cool :)

Also for my fellow iphone lovers: there is an Redbox app! Yes you heard me correctly and it is free! Can Redbox get any cooler, I think not! Just install it on your phone, pick the movie you want, and then click find! You can also place it on hold from the application.

Your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment