21.5.10

I have a dream...

With my face red and eyes swollen I sit here and think about how much I miss my husband, but then I cant even begin to imagine how he is feeling right now. I only have one love taken away from me, but he is taken away from everything that he loves. How completely unfair. Yes I know, it pays the bills but you don't really begin to know how to appreciate our service men and women until you come face to face with their cruel reality. A reality where nothing is certain, where one day you are told one thing and the complete opposite happens the next.

To think about my life, I shudder to think how easy it really is. The sacrifices that my husband makes so that his babies and I can have an amazing life. Now granted we are no where near rich but we are beyond wealthy in love and happiness. I have the life that most people dream of and I thank God and my husband every day.

My love for my husband is totally real and amazing. I cant help but smile to know that I have the privilege to spend the rest of my life here on Earth with such a wonderful, honest, loving, man of God. Not many can say they have found their soul mate, but I know, with out doubt, that I have mine and I am crazy in love him...

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry morgan. I can't imagine what you are going through. I will keep you all in my prayers and pray for a safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Love is truly an amazing thing. I am so blessed to feel the exact same way. My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete