19.5.10

Milestones are set in place...

Where to begin....

So many things are running through my mind right now. I just cant seem to kick this sick feeling in my stomach. I hate the days that lead up to this stupid cruise. I know it sounds bad but I just wish he would leave and we could get this thing going. He hasn't even left yet and I am already counting down the days until he gets back.

But you know, as I sit here and complain, I just cant imagine what he is going through at this moment. Yes, my other half is leaving me but he is leaving everyone especially his babies. I cant even begin to imagine what that feels like.

All I can keep thinking about is establishing some milestones. Once I get those in place, I can have certain things to look forward to. I plan to have at least one a month and that should help time pass by a bit quicker.

I have compiled a list of them so here are a few:

1. A girls weekend in Ocean City Maryland at the end of this month
2. Starting the kitchen redo in June
3. Going to visit the best in laws in the world for the entire month of July
4. August I start my student teaching which goes through December

I know that doesn't seem like a lot but to me they are the little things that will help this time go by a quick as it possibly can.

1 comment:

  1. deployments are never fun. we have been the deligent wives pushing our hubs off to sea. No one who has not lived it will quite understand although they can sympathize. Please know we are here for you in your time of need. And I know you will be here for mine if and when I go on deployment too! Please know I love you and your family! Always and forever!--Anja

    ReplyDelete