9.1.12

Caged Crazy

So I have a new obsession...birdcages/houses. Why you ask? Well I am not really sure and I didn't even realize it until the other day but its true. There are many different things you can do with them. This Christmas I filled one with ornaments. I wish I would have taken a picture before I took them all out, but it was pretty neat! Now I have too many. I don't have a place for all of them! But that didn't stop me from bringing home this one.

Here is the newest addition to the family...


I love me some Garden Ridge! They always have the best cages. Oh and this was red lined, so I got her for half price. Cant beat that. Then I picked up some smelly candles to go in there. Here is a wider shot with with her friends...


Now my favorite part...




Isn't she pretty! I just love it. It looks so much better in person. The camera does it no justice! Now onto an older birdcage that I have had for quite some time. I found this on in my Nana's garage and since she wasn't using it, she gave it to me! How nice of her!




See, a candle can turn anything into awesomeness! (not sure if that is a word but it works for me)

Here are a few more...


I still need to find a place for these. I used both of these in my Christmas decorations but now they have no home yet. Hopefully soon! The one on the left was another find in my Nana's garage. She has some pretty awesome stuff in there! The one on the right is my awesome find at Pier One. You can read more about that here.

Here are some more pictures that include my two bird houses which currently have a place on top of my cabinets.


I got the white bird house from my mother in law! It is one of my favorites!


I mean look at the detail! So beautiful!


This green one I bought while vacationing in Branson, MO. The amount of birdhouses to choose from there is ridiculous! But I came home with this one and I love it!


So simple...


I love finding different ways to decorate! Its what I do for fun people. I know some may find it boring but my house is my masterpiece and I take pride in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment