19.8.10

Warning: Enter at your own risk...

Warning: Pity party ahead. Enter at your own risk.

I just am tired of going to sleep in an empty bed.
I am also tired of waking up and rolling over to just another pillow.
When I sit at the dinner table I want to be able to play footsie with the man I love.
I want to hold his hand or rub the back of his neck when we are in the car.
When I start to act like a crazy woman, I want my rock there to tell me that everything is going to be just fine.

I haven't been this emotional since right after my love left. I do not know if it is because I am housing a little one inside me or if I am just physically and emotionally drained from having our family be apart. Whatever it is, it needs to crawl back down deep inside to where it came from.

I just want my family to be together again...

2 comments:

  1. You throw a pity party all you want... what you are doing is HARD! I couldn't do it. I have a hard time when my husband leaves for a week. The strength it takes to be where you are is something most of us couldn't' understand. I am so sorry. I know that won't make you feel any better. But I am proud of you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete