15.8.10

Party at the ER :)

What a crazy crazy weekend this has been! Why does everything seem to happen when Anthony is gone. Oh well, this tough momma can handle them :) So to begin this blog off right I will show you a pic of where Emma and I stayed most of Friday evening...



My poor baby girl was not feeling good at all. It all started Thursday morning when she woke up screaming with a temp of about 103. So I gave her meds and it quickly came down. Well Thursday evening it spiked again so I decided that if it wasn't gone by Friday we were going to the ER. Well Friday morning she seemed her normal self and she had a slight fever. Well after nap time she was back to her lethargic, sick self and her temp was 104.5! I have never seen a temp that high before so I rushed her to the ER just to make sure everything was okay.

I think they did every test possible to figure out what was wrong with her. She was such a trooper during the entire thing. Most of the time she just layed there.

But after a bag of fluids and some more Motrin she was a happy camper once again!



Her blood work came back normal and her ears and mouth looked great. Just a little viral infection. She is still not feeling too hot and with a throwing up incident yesterday, I am guessing she probably has a stomach thingy as well :(

I could not ask for a better sick baby. She is so calm, unlike another child in the Hart family, but I wont mention any names ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment