17.8.10

"The Gym"



http://www.thelittlegym.com/Pages/default.aspx

I do not know what took me so long to take Ty to The Little Gym. I have heard people talk about this place and was never really interested. Well a few weeks ago I decided to try it out. Oh my goodness! This place is so amazing and the people that work there are so friendly and know you by name just after one visit.

SO I decided to enroll Ty for a few weeks of camp before the school season starts. He wakes up every morning looking forward to going, comes home ready to take a nap and then goes to bed with no problem because he knows when he wakes up he is going to go play with his friends at "The Gym."

Oh and they also have classes for toddlers, such as Emma and babies as well! I recommend this place to any parent that has any age kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment