8.4.12

Getting All Wreathy On Ya!

So after a lot of thinking I decided it was time to change up my wreath on my front door. I love love love my burlap one that my mother in law helped me make but I needed something a bit more cheery! So after a trip to Garden Ridge and Michael's, I have finally settled on the one. I may be adding a bit more color once it gets a bit warmer, but for now it is perfect!

It took me a few tries before I settled on the right one. Here is a shot of the my first try...


It was pretty simple. I just stuck the flowers in there. No hot glue was needed! It was very easy but to me it was missing something. So I went to Michael's and got a few things.


I just started by taking the leaves and bending them to fit the circle and hot glued every two inches to the wreath.



Once I was finished with that I added these cream berries.


I also added some simple white flowers to the inside of the wreath but for some reason didn't take a picture. But this is the finished product so far. I know that I want to add some more color but I haven't found the right flowers as of yet.

But I love it and can't wait it tweak it some more!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love seeing all your home projects :)

    ReplyDelete