14.12.11

Thats a big load of B.S.

Did the title draw you in! Oh get your mind out of the gutter and continue to read...

Lets see....how long have I been in college...oh just FOREVER! But now I can finally say that I am 100% done! I am officially done with school. I cannot even being to describe how amazingly good it feels to be able to say that. I finally have my B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies! Which basically is a fancy way to say a degree in education! I don't care how old I am or how long it took me (11 years, but who is counting) because at least I finished. Oh and I put together a pretty awesome little family in between as well so I must say I have done pretty good!

But just not to have to worry about papers, observations or a portfolio any more makes this momma grin from ear to ear! So now I am back to the blogging world! I took an eight week hiatus so that I could concentrate on my student teaching but I am officially back.

I have so many different little projects that I can't wait to get started on. So of those nine people that actually follow and read my blog, thank you for always checking in on me to see where I have been and why I haven't written. It brings a smile to my face. Your wait is over :)

See you all in a few days!

Oh and I am sure the post doesn't live up to the title but I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

  1. Very happy for you! Welcome to the next stage!! <3 Toni B <3

    ReplyDelete