19.12.11

Space Savers Unite!

As much as I love my little home I can't stand the size of my kitchen. It definitely will not hold this family of five in a few years but right now I can only find simple solutions to having no space at all!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of going to visit on my best friends in Northern Virginia. The bonus to that trip is that she lives about an hour from IKEA. I went into the trip to find a kitchen set for my daughter for Christmas and I came out with that and so much more! I found a huge space saver for my kitchen in the form of a spice rack. It doesn't go in your cabinet or on top of the counter....you hang it! I know, genius! Oh and this little piece of awesomeness only cost me about $15. Gotta love IKEA and their reasonably priced goods.

So I paired this hanging spice rack with a hanging basket that the lovely previous home owners left over three years ago. It has been hanging out in our laundry just collecting dust so I finally decided to put it to use.



It may not be the prettiest but it helps save so much cabinet and counter space. I love it! The space was very much welcomed!





Oh and you know me, I probably will end up spray painting the hanging basket at some point but right now I am just happy to have some space to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment