3.12.09

Sprinting Dasher Almost Collides With Unexpecting Mother.

So I have sent my letter to Santa this morning regarding one of his reindeer. Yesterday as I was walking to my car I almost collided with a sprinting deer. I do not even understand where this thing came from. Oh and I am not just talking about a little deer, this sucker had some big antlers and it was about three times the size of me!

So as I scream like a little girl with my hands in the air in disbelief, I watched until he ran back into the woods near my house. I began to look around, someone else had to have seen the same thing that I just witnessed! But no, I am left to defend myself. But I promise that it really did happen. Could I make up something as crazy as that, doubt it. My imagination isn't that great!

Now I am contemplating negotiating with Santa. With my near death accident with one of his flying reindeer, I am thinking that maybe it was Dasher, I should get something out of it. Maybe a few free gifts? Wouldn't that be nice of him. If he can fly around the world in one night, I think that he could pull that off.

I will let you know how my negotiating goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment