10.12.09

The Beef Bourguignon Experiment!

So as I sit here watching Julie and Julia I realize how much I love to cook. Ummm not that I would try in any way to cook my way through her cookbook, but I realize that I truly feel comfortable and love being in the kitchen. I love the way that my husband looks at me when he tastes what I made, in that way that he is in complete awe of me and loves every bit of me!

I have decided to buy Julia Child's cookbook because now I am completely interested in trying some of her recipes. Well I know of one or two that I will not be trying, lobster and duck! I do not think I could throw a live lobster into boiling water. This very emotional woman would be crying her eyes out. I also do not believe I could debone a duck. Just doesn't seem right! I do believe that the first recipe of hers that I am going to try is her beef bourguignon! I will keep you all updated on how it turns out. I am quite excited to see myself! Seems like a long and tedious recipe, but I am up for the challenge! Oh by the way, the desserts seems to be out of this world...so I will be trying a few of them as well. I guess this means double time at the gym :)

Well now I am going to get back to this amazing movie. Why I have not watched it earlier, I have no clue! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment