21.12.09

Clinch and Hold

Diapers, diapers, and more diapers. It seems to be raining diapers today in the Hart house. Having two babies with a stomach virus is causing carpel tunnel in both hands.

Although my son is potty trained, he still has not master the hold. I am sure most of you have an idea of what I am talking about. You know that feeling that if there isn't a bathroom anywhere in the near distance you are going to have a very messy problem, so we have the ability to clinch and hold on for dear life until a toilet is found. Well I do not think that three years old have grasped the clinch factor. Yes they know that something is coming but by the time they have realized that, its too late and the mess has already been made. So for this mommy's sanity, I have placed a diaper on my three year old so that the mess can be avoided!

Lets just hope that the virus decides to stay away from this mommy. Having two bum legs and then to add a permanent residence in the bathroom would make being a mommy a tad difficult.

2 comments:

  1. poor babies! I am sorry. I hope everyone gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just clinch little Ty, Just clinch! hehe....

    ReplyDelete