1.12.09

Blur...

Welcome to the first day of December everyone! Christmas is officially in full swing. I still cannot believe how fast it has come. My grandmother used to tell me that the older you get, the faster the time flies by and I am beginning to believe that more and more. I look over at my son and can't believe that he is already three and my little baby girl will be ten months this month. Where does it all go and why does it have to go by so fast?

This world is so set on such a fast paced life and I am over it. Yes life is short but lets not rush through it so that it is all blur. Quit the bickering and complaining over stupid things and realize that you should be thankful that you are breathing and that you have a Father who loves you enough to give his own son.

After my husband and I had our date night tonight, we had an argument...a stupid stupid argument that probably could have been done without if I would have just shut up. I am not going to lie, I tend to pick and after tonight I realize how dumb that is and I should be thankful for such a wonderful man who loves me so very much.

Please God forgive me for taking my husband and family for granted. I am so thankful to You and everything that You have blessed my life with. You truly are an amazing Father and I love you.

I also love my family and my husband til no end. They mean so much to me and I would not be here today without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment