1.11.10

Bring on the Natural!

I took a look in the mirror this morning and to my delight I noticed that my hair color is actually my natural color. Now you may be asking, "Ummmm, why would that be a big deal?" Well if you have known me since I was about, lets say, 14...I have colored my hair! And when I say color my hair, I mean every color in the book...blond, red, brown, black, and oh I even had an orange highlight at one point. Jeez when I look back at it all I am surprised that I even have hair left on my head. Although many times I have come close to losing some if not most of it!

I never thought that my natural color was pretty but you know what, I like it! Now I cant say for sure how long this new found naturalness (even a word?) will last but for now I am happy with my shiny, healthy hair. For those who know me, you are probably betting within yourselves, which if I was on the other side, I would too! I love trying new things so keeping the natural color will definitely be a challenge but I am up for it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment