26.10.10

Whose Grass is Greener?

I come. I go. I come. I go! Lord this momma cannot make up her mind! The past eight weeks have been a roller coaster on steroids! Trying to student teach and take care of my babies and myself was no fun at all. I am so glad that it is over. I truly believe that God intended for me to be a stay at home mommy. I do admit that I have taken it for granted in the past, but no longer!

I have seen that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. My yard looks pretty darn green and I am thankful beyond words. Having to wake up at the crack of dawn, rush myself and my babies out the door just to drop them off at a babysitter was a killer. Oh then I would rush to pick them up, cook dinner, bathe the dirty ones, and then sweep them of to bed. Where did the time go where I could sit with my son and play "bad guys" or watch my daughter brush her pony's hair? It was gone.

But now it is back and my heart is smiling once more! Being able to wake up and make pancakes and eggs for my little loves makes my day. You may still hear me complain every once in a while, but really....who doesn't?

I am so thankful for having a man who can support our entire family, especially in this world's economy. God has truly blessed my family and I couldn't be happier :)

1 comment:

  1. MO, this is great. I was there with you a few months ago when I thought I wanted to go back to work. It was not worth sacrificing time with MY kids to work for other peoples kids. I appreciate my kids and my husband so much more than I did before.

    I'm glad your back with your babies! Oh, and we need to set up a play date some time before our loves return.

    ReplyDelete