27.10.10

Pregnant Card Pulled!



Ummmm so I have a confession to make. I am seriously addicted to...Chick Fil A's chicken caesar wrap. When I say addicted, I really mean addicted. Four days in a row, seriously four days in a row! I so must be pregnant and going through a craving because as I am typing this I am already planning my trip tomorrow.

I mean come on! Did they just to decide four days ago to add a different ingredient? That has to be the answer. I mean why else would I crave another one just a few short hours after already eating one? Well lets count the reasons why this certain wrap is so darn delicious:

1. Ummm its so darn delicious
2. Well lets see, oh yea its delicious!
3. They have amazing caesar dressing :)

So I guess in some twisted way I am justifying my addiction and that's perfectly fine with me. I will pull the pregnant card out on this one folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment