2.6.10

Beach fun!


Who knew that finding the perfect gift for teachers would be so hard. Well this is the first time that I have had to experience this difficult task. Finding the perfect gift has been on my mind nonstop.

I wanted to get Ty's teachers something different, something that would make them smile and really understand how my I appreciate everything they have done over the entire school year, but I also didn't want to spend too much money!

So after contemplating for several weeks I thought about putting together a beach bag for both of Ty's teachers. Since Ty has two teachers you may think it would be expensive, but thanks to Targets "dollar" section, it was just the opposite!

Since this was my first go at this I thought that it was a pretty cool idea so I followed through with it. Since the summer was quickly approaching, I figured it would definitely put a smiles on their faces.

Here is the list of everything I bought and the prices:
Beach Bag: $2.50
Beach towel: $2.50
Sunscreen: $7.99
Aloe: $2.50
Insulated water bottle: $4.99

So for just over $40 I was able to get gifts for both of Ty's teachers. Not too bad!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a good Idea. I might use that as our teachers gifts for the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Mrs.Self and Mrs Joseph LOVED your gift!!!! I heard about the egg you gave them for a week straight. You are the kind of parent we all hope for. Not so we get gifts, but because then we know we are appricated. The teachers on Ty side of the building are always gettig "Thank you's" and "we appreciate you". We get nothing in our room. I have been there since October and not even one thank you card. I think they consider us "babysitters". I do so much more than babysitting. I teach my toddlers/younger twos, their colors, ABC's, shapes, sign language, etc.. Sorry to get off topic. Just wanted to say I LOVE your idea and I know Anahi and Aisha loved it too :)

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete