8.5.12

Cupcakes and Graduation!

So this past weekend I finally became a graduate of Regent University! It took me quite a bit of time to get this degree but what I have accomplished in between that time could never be replaced by some little piece of paper! But it is so nice to finally be finished! Now to look into getting my Masters in Special Education. Hopefully that will not take as long. I honestly could not have made it through without my family. They definitely kept me going and gave me the strength when I was just about out of gas.




It was such an awesome day! Now onto something a bit different. My love of baking has grown and when I say grown, I really mean it has become something I love to do more than knitting and that it saying something! I was also informed by my family that I should start a little side business. How to even begin that, I have no idea! But here are my newest creations that I made for my graduation party afterwards. Oh and that is how much I love to bake, I make stuff for my own parties!


I had such a great time making these. It was just a simple vanilla cake batter with some simple cream cheese frosting. I added a bit of red die to the white frosting to make the pink stars (stargazer lily?). I love using different cupcake papers. It makes them fun! So word of mouth. Help me spread the word. If you know anyone that needs or wants some cupcakes or a cake let me know! I am just a beginner but excited to bake more!


2 comments:

  1. We should do a cake/ cupcake business together...we would rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally should!!!!! Lets get on it :)

    ReplyDelete