27.2.12

A Little Bit of Everything!

This is kinda a mosh posh post. A little bit of everything! So my last post was about my new sitting arrangement and I mentioned that I probably would change a few things about it and I did. I got rid of the fake plant and decided not to put a plant there at all. I have a fetish with live green things (more on that in a bit) so I knew that my husband would kill me if I brought another one into the house. So anyway here is a picture of the updated space.


I added a new ottoman from Target which was on sale! Booyah! I love a good sale! I also brought our basket full of blankets to this side of the room to add a bit more. I love this ottoman because the color matches our couches and it also is a storage ottoman. I slides wonderfully on the floor so you can use it for your feet as well! I love it! Oh and I added a little Yorkie too. Isn't he adorable?

I also decided to paint our kitchen cabinets last weekend. I didn't realize how bad they were unit I started painting. When your cabinets look yellow next to the new white paint, its long over due! I don't think I have touched them since we moved in the house. Here are some pictures!





Next on our to do list in here is to install new countertops and some new backsplash. I wanted new cabinets but I think they will do for now. Although I do not have the biggest kitchen, I love my little space!

No onto my live green thing obsession...

I love the look of living greens things in my home. I think it brings in an extra warm feeling. Here are our greeny family members...

Added a little pinwheel for spring!

This one we adopted yesterday. Isn't she lovely? She hangs out by the kitchen window.

Meet the big daddy! I love this one. He is in our family room soaking up sun by the front windows.

I will probably add more but don't tell my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment